What is a school site council?
Each school site in our district establishes a 21st Century Schools Council (site council). The primary role of a site council is to improve student achievement. Ways to do this may include:
- Help shape, define, and support site vision, mission and goals
- Help shape site procedures
- Provide a forum for issues to be addressed
- Participate in the development and monitoring of the school improvement plan
- Help plan and prioritize the school’s professional growth plan and budget
- Drive school change and develop conditions for academic success for all students
- Determine and remove barriers to success for all students
DDOA Site Council Meetings
Site Council meetings are open to the public. The DDOA site council meets on the first Tuesday of each month in the school year at 2:30 on Google Meets.
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/zog-obuq-xzm